Agenda 01/22/01 to 01/23/01
- Get a stamp from Mr. Hartzog for your Lab Report
- Find your new seats and groups by following the instuctions below
- Go to the side lab bench and pick up handouts
- Look at your handouts to find out which group you are in and look
at the board to see where your group is
- Fill out the student imformation sheets
- Pick up the group roles sheet, then choose the roles for the members,
such as the leader, the recorder, the clerk, and the scientist.
- If there are five people the fifth person is a member-at- large.
- The leaders and recorders must be picked and it cannot be someone
who is absent
- Clerks pick up the Mystery of the Senses Rubric from Mr. Hartzog's desk
for your group and proofread someone else's Lab Report.
- One person useing the green pen, corrects the paper for content.
- Another person will use a red pen to correct spelling and grammar
- Homework: Using the rubric finish the final draft of the Lab Report, due
the next time class meets.