Agenda 01/24/01 to 01/25/01
- Collect Five Senses Final Report
- The final report must be stapled on top
- The report rubric must be stapled next. Remember that two group
members had to have proofread your rough draft, and signed the rubric.
- The rough draft must be stapled last.
- Pass out handouts:
- 2 sheets (4 pages) titled The Human Nervous System,
- handouts from the Human Physiology Coloring Book, and
- updated group sheets,
- If a group member did not get one, student information sheet.
- Pass back homework.
- The Human Nervous
- Use the handouts for notes, filling in the blanks during the lecture.
- In groups, color the handouts from the Human Physiology Coloring Book.
- All members in a group must use the same colors for the nervous
- Homework: Chp. 40, pg.962-963, #1-12, 14, 16, finish coloring the handouts
from the Human Physiology Coloring Book.