- Return Homework & Fossil Lab Grades
- Golden State Exams (Biology)
- The test is 90 minutes, so don't arrive late.
- Half of the test is written. Use your test-taking strategies.
- Half of the test is lab based.
- Read the directions carefully.
- Do the experiment, and write down the results, what happened
- Thinks about what the results mean, and write it down.
- Video: Dinosaurs: Giant Birds (Notes)
- What fossil was found?
- Who found it?
- How did that find change our views about evolution?
- For Big Birds only: What advantage did feathers give dinosaurs?