Questions for 05/08/01 homework
- First Period:
- How do scientists track the evolution of scecies?
- How can habitat produce two? Evidence?
- How do they prove it?
- What is Darwin's theory?- found in textbook
- Did they study song birds to prove evolution? Why?
- What are galapagos and finches? - found in textbook
- What was the major change in the habitat to cause evolution?
- Fifth Period:
- How does a change in habitat cause a change in species?
- What was Darwin's theory?
- Does human presence affect evolution?
- What are the two species?
- How can one species evolve into two?
- What do song birds and salamanders have in common?
- Seventh Period:
- What is the relationship between song birds and salamanders to their
- What is a molecular clock? -found in encyclopedia
- What is Darwin's theory? -found in textbook
- How did he come up with it?-found in textbook
- How did scientists trace the song birds/ salamanders evolution?
- How long does it take to evolve?
- Can man synthesise the process of evolution?
- Who is Darren?
- Where are the song birds and salamanders located?
- How can we be sure they are related?
- What kind of changes are needed in the environment for evolution to